Apply for wife’s residence visa in UAE
Guys, I am here yet again with an interesting post with steps on ‘how to apply wife’s residence visa for UAE (Dependant VISA)’. First I will list the requriements which includes…
- Computerized marriage certificate (NADRA’s) attested from MoFA of Pakistan then Consulate General of Pakistan in UAE and then MoFA of UAE
- Your rental agreement on your name
- DEWA bill (must be registered on your name)
- Salary certificate in Arabic
- Wife’s photo (Original Photo)
- Copies of passport & VISA of husband
- Copy of wife’s passport
Here is the step by step process…..
- Get computerized marriage certificate from NADRA
- Get your computerized marriage certificate attested from Ministory of Forign Affairs in Lahore
- After attestation from Ministory of Forign Affairs in Lahore is done ask your family to send you original computerized marriage certificate
- Once you have the original marriage certificate then get it attested from Pakistan Embassay in UAE. They will charge 8 AED (This takes only 30 minutes). Directly go to first floor. Go to Window 7 & 8. Deposit 8 Dirhams and they will guide you.
- Then go to Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE and then get it attested from there. They will charge 160 AED (This takes only couple of hours depending on the queue)
- Apply for new CNIC card of your wife in NADRA office Pakistan and apply for her passport as well (in Parallel).
- Get your rental agreement and get EJARI (EJARI is very important). Rental agreement must be on YOUR name.
- Get your latest DEWA bill. DEWA bill should also be on YOUR name.
- Get your salary certificate from your company in Arabic (Immigration will keep original one)
- Get copy of your passport & VISA and also copy of your wife’s VISA.
- Go to any typing center and pay 250 Dirhams and get the application typed in Arabic. They will give you a form. Cross check all details on the form. It should match with the details on the passport. This will take 10 minutes depending on the queue
- Once everything is complete then go to any immigration office and get your wife’s entry permit. Scan it and send it Pakistan so that she can travel.
- Once she is in UAE then apply for Medical. Once medical is done then apply for Emirates ID and in parallel apply for VISA stamping on passport. This will take about two weeks.
Get ‘OK to board’ from airline (where you are buying tickets) and submit original visa at the airport. They will charge you 50 Dirhams.
***** Very Important: Immigration guys need original documents so take all original documents along-with copy of your original passport & VISA with you ******
- Posted in: Uncategorized
- Tagged: computerized marriage certificate, dependant visa, dependant visa uae, DEWA bill, EJARI, Marriage certificate, MoFA Dubai, pakistan embassay, resident visa UAE, spouse vias uae, UAE immigration, UAE visa, wife residence visa for UAE; husband resident visa UAE, wife visa