I am an experienced Microsoft certified SharePoint/.NET resource with more than seven years of pure SharePoint development & customization experience. Currently, I am employed in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I have worked on MOSS 2007 version and now working in SharePoint 2010 & 2013.

In past, I was part of team working for British Telecom, TELMEX (Mexican telecom) & Broadcom. I have also trained almost 50 professional on SharePoint 2007 & 2010 (from different software houses). I have also handled 3 SharePoint migration projects (one is in progress)

All these years have been very exciting for me and I have learnt a lot…

Your feedback is welcome!

Thank you for visting my blogs.


  1. Hasan

    Muneeb… i am stuck… my name in my O levels is reversed… else everything is ok. now i cant get my degrees attested and my job letter in the UAE is waiting. pls help… dont want to change cnic and passport and the rest of the degrees as it will create a pandora box of changes… also will take a very very long time. pls help

    • Hi Hasan, There is no way out man! You have to either change your name on CNIC & Passport or get it corrected on all of your degrees…. I have tried everything.

  2. zareef

    Aoa. sir aap k blog ache hoote hein.kindly.mujhe information chaheh mein apni family duabi.bulana chahta hoon .4 bache b hein .mehrbani farma kar documents jo pakistan sai attested karwaneh.hein woh kya hein or kon kon sai hein.secondly dubai.mein.kya kuch.chaheh hoo.ga.or total charges pak.k sameit kitne hoon gay.i will.b very.greatful.if u guide me.

    • Dear Zareef,

      You need attested Birth certificates (and CNIC if age is 18) of your children from Pakistan. Get them attested from MoFA (Pak) and UAE Embassy in Pak and then get your wife’s CNIC (on which your name should be mentioned) and on her passport your name should be mentioned.

      Also make sure that your names of your children (including your name) is same on all documents and their degrees.

      In Dubai you need at-least 1BHK and Electricity bill (which should be on your name) and EJARI and copies of passports of your family

      As per my estimates (if you do NOT have an apartment already) it will cost you around 25K-30K Dirhams to bring your whole family here (5 members). This includes air-tickets. Good luck


  3. Amna Zafar Butt

    Dear Muneeb!
    I want to know that if someone has cleared 2 semesters from University in Pakistan and want to continue his/her study in foreign country like Bahrain (Gulf Country) which stamp is required from Pakistan.I mean stamp of HEC is required just or anyother stamp like Bahrain embassy Pakistan and Ministry of foreign affairs??

    Please reply me as soon as possible.
    Amna Zafar Butt

    • This comment is already answered on another blog post. Thanks


  4. Amna Zafar Butt

    Name the Blog Please.

  5. Shahid Sheikh

    I’m an expat Pakistani currently residing in UAE, I read your blog regarding HEC degree attestation and have some questions about the procedure, I would really appreciate if you reply my email so I could ask you some specific questions.
    Thanks for your attention.

    • You can ask whatever questions you have here… As it will help all others. Thanks


  6. Rehan Abdul Rab

    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Dear Muneeb,

    Hope u will be fine, according to your information i will have to change my father name on my all certificates which is Abdul Rab Nishtar Sheikh as my name on passport is Rehan Abdul Rab , on bachelor degree and Matric and F.Sc name is Rehan Abdul Rub ,will i also need to rectify Rub on matric ,F.Sc and bachelors ? as in passport it is Rab (spelling mistake) ?, also guide whether Matric and F.Sc certificate also need to be attested from concerned Multan (Pakistan) board for HEC verification of bachelors and Masters (MBA) degree?

    Please guide,

    Your prompt response will highly be appreciated.



  7. Zubair Khan

    Muneeb, google helped me to reach your blog. you have very strong profile in Sharepoint. I am looking for a good sharepoint Admin trainer in Lahore. Can you please recommend a trainer in Lahore.

  8. hello ahmed bhai
    mujhy ap se phuchna he k… main 6 mah phly sharja se wapis aya hun…job chor kar… ab main duabra ja rha hun job par abu dhabi… kia mujhy dubara protectr stamp lagwani pary gi kia.. phly lagwai th jb sharja gya tah main..

    • Dear Shahid,

      Protector is issued against your paper visa. So yes you need new protector.

  9. Awais

    Dear Ahmed,

    I am dreading here for a reason and I cannot find answers to it.

    I got married a year ago. In our family, we do not change wives last name so I too left it as is.

    Yesterday, we have applied for tourist visa to UAE for myself and my wife. Now, her passport still has her old name and her guardian is her Father.

    1) My question is, would this cause any problem in visa issuance?
    2) If Visa is issued, can I have problems at Dubai Immigration Control when i reach there?

    I do not want to have an unpleasant experience with family in a country where I would have no say so I just want to be sure before travelling.

    Your feedback would be a life saver!


    • Dear Awais,

      Based on my limited knowledge, your name as husband must be on your wife’s passport. Its a proof of your relationship other than your NIKKAH namma (Marriage certificate). However, I advise to always check with concerned authority and do not rely on just information from the internet.

      Do keep us posted with your experience so that it can help others.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: